Run Cole Run! (Love Is Blind Reunion)

I loved the Love Is Blind reunion. Everyone who stayed together should be together.

Zanab accused Cole of giving her low self-esteem. Zanab internalized all of society’s pressure for her to be thin and once Cole told her to save her appetite, she jumped on that because that is her trigger. First of all Zanab has a great body. I look at her and see a pretty woman. What does Zanab see when she looks in the mirror is another story. To me, in my opinion, she gives Cole low self-esteem. Women often put pressures on themselves that guys are not. 

I think that Alexa got herself a husband who will say yes to everything which is sad. He seemed like such a good guy during the show but I didn’t like him during the reunion. I’m not sure that makes for a strong marriage. I won’t be surprised if SK and Raven spend a lifetime together and none of the other couples survive, not that Raven is the greatest by any stretch of the imagination, but if she does the work, she can get there. 

Cole is a good guy and I’m glad the camera guys have receipts. Stop going on these realities shows thinking they’re not always rolling. Do they forget the cameras are there? Do they think the producers are their friends? The producer isn’t your friend. He is waiting for you to make good television. 

I didn’t like how all these people were against Cole especially the women. They were making up lies to make him look bad. If you’re on a reality show, you sign up for them to show the good and bad. The producers had no more loyalty to Cole and if they had footage of him that would make good television, do you think they care about protecting Cole? 
 
Look at season 1 and the bisexual conversation. The producers live for drama in my opinion. Cole asked to stay friends with them and that must be the Christian in him because he should distance himself from these people except for a few of the guys. They do not serve him and are not good for his mental health. 

I cannot wait for season 4 of LIB. It is sad whenever a season ends because that’s a very good reality show. I love that it’s not trash or guilty pleasure. You can talk about LIB to anyone even the most sophisticated unlike some other reality shows. 

To me a Netflix reality show has a message and that’s one of the reasons why I watch. Believe it or not, watching the show  makes my relationship stronger. I can see the influence of Instagram, Facebook, etc. on these relationships. I have no social media because none of it is real, all of it is fake. 
 
When I had Facebook and someone liked my post, I felt like they were telling me, you just did something I liked. And I thought, God, my significant other, and family should be proud of me and I removed myself from that. Turning off the cellphone once in awhile and just being in the moment is important to a relationship. There is a reason why grandparents had 50 year marriages. 
 
And you can’t really tell these people how to be because they seem to figure it out. For instance Zanab is all sophisticated in her dress at the reunion saying I forgive you Cole like she’s a super mature adult and I’m looking at her like you have to grow up. Perspective is everything. I’m at home thinking "grow up" and she’s on the internet saying we let Cole gaslight us
 
I guess I’m the fool, LOL.

Comments