Bird Box Challenge...So we’re just gonna pretend it’s not stupid?

I hope no one tries to blame Netflix for the Bird Box challenge. At a certain point, it’s personal responsibility. I didn’t even think of wearing a blindfold...not even in my own apartment because I would look stupid to myself, and yet people are wearing blindfolds outside. To wear a blindfold outside is as dangerous as texting while driving.  The movie was not very good, still, Netflix’s only responsibility is to let people know at what age they can watch content not to provide them a safe space, blankets, hot coco, hugs and kisses. And it sucks that companies have to cave and issue warnings. There is a warning I see all the time, blah blah, work of fiction not real, any similarity is coincidental. I have to be grateful for getting so much attention as a kid that I don’t need or want negative attention as an adult. If only a few people can do something like building computers, I’m so impressed, but it doesn’t take talent to be blindfolded unless you can play the piano and have perfect pitch. If I see one of those people, I’m crossing the streets. I take the bus, that’s nightmare enough.

Comments