a CTW moment: -tion, -tion, -tion, -tion...



for those who are wondering , CTW stands for Children's Television Workshop. i consider myself a child of CTW and proud of it. i had been thinking about sharing some CTW moments captured for posterity on youtube and figured, yeah, why not?

the first is courtesy of The Electric Company. Sesame Street will always have a special place in my heart, but TEC is my absolute favorite. so much so that i realized i can remember a box set's worth of skits and songs that didn't make it into the first two DVD volumes. that's kinda frightening. at any rate, i reckon if this were the official going green campaign song, everybody would be recycling. file under "environmentally funky"...

Comments

Chyll Will said…
Were they trying to imitate The Monkees or The Beach Boys with that? I always liked the very end, "teeeyeoh-AYENN..."
Chyll Will said…
Okay, never mind... that was some early variation of punk I bet >;)